WorldWideHealth (WWH) provides logistical and organizational support in the event of a serious medical condition requiring specialised health care.
What does World Wide Health offer?
- Health care in private Italian hospitals
- Transfer from your country of origin to Italy
- Visas and permits
- Clinical tests and medical examinations
- Specialised surgery and therapy
- Care and post-operative care
- Accommodation in Italy for family members / care givers
- Return to your country of origin and post operative therapeutic regime to be followed
WWH coordinates a group of professionals to ensure the best patient care and provide the best medical care and patient assistance.
A specialised nurse will personally attend to you around the clock for the entire duration of your stay.
In severe cases, WWH is able to intervene within 24/48 hours.
- All services are rendered by professionals who work privately and for a fee.
- The cost of services varies depending on the needs of the patient and the distance of the country of origin.
- The transfers are made using private jets or helicopter.
- An interpreter is present to assists patients in their preferred language.
- Patient privacy and confidentiality is protected throughout all phases of treatment.