You are here: About us
World Wide Health (WWH) is a non-profit organization that operates internationally with full autonomy and independence.
In relation to aspecific medical/surgical needs we coordinate the necessary logistical resources, facilities and professionals.
The private sector resources, structures and professional staff are costed out depending on theclinical needs of each individual case being managed.
- protecting human life
- promoting the best possible healthcare
- fostering a culture of prevention
- encouraging and supporting research and the dissemination of results
- supporting young researchers and new research projects
- encouraging and supporting access to medical care for poor people
- carrying outh umanitarian interventions mainly in favor of children, with on-site services or transfers to Italy (in line with their financial situation)
- promoting and encouraging medical-surgical excellence in Italy.
WWH does not posses the health facilities with whom we collaborate nor the vehicles used for transfers.
WWH, taking into consideration the medical conditionand thenecessity of each case, we provide logistical support, guidance and assistance in order to provide medical / surgical excellence in Italy.
The location of the health facilities with which we currently work are situated in Rome and Milan.
WWH is based at the offices of the Law Firm Annino (www.annino-lawfirm.com) who assist us and host our activities free of charge.